Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I am finally home as of Saturday for Thanksgiving break! Cathy and Chris were amazing and picked me up Saturday morning to go to the Transiberian Orchestra Concert in Raleigh; the concert was fantastic with great music and lots of cool stage effects.  We then drove from Raleigh to the OBX getting home around 10 so we made pretty good time.  I was so excited to Cathy since I haven't seen her since August.  I got to go wedding dress shopping with her on Monday which was alot of fun and we think we have a pretty good idea of what Cathy wants-yay!  I almost feel like the break isn't long enough because I have sooo much schoolwork to do since we only have 2 weeks of the semester left when we return Dec. 1st before Christmas break!  I will be thrilled to have a month off and no work to do :) So, writing papers is on the agenda for today as well as cooking some food for Thanksgiving dinner at dads tom.  I hope mom's dinner at the CHKD caf is decent; the upside to her having to work is that we get to have her for Christmas so that's a blessing.  Have a great Thansgiving everyone!

No comments: