Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wrap up time

Busy, busy, busy!!  Thanksgiving was good but a little different.  Meg, Steve, and I went to dad's apartment in VA Beach.  We played some games, watched some tv, and ate dinner.  It was a little weird not having more than just the four of us but change is good.  We got to go to a Norfolk Admirals hockey game on Saturday night and that was soooo much fun.  Norfolk was down by 2 by the 2nd or 3rd period but they tied it up 3-3 by the end of the third so we went into overtime.  Not long into overtime, Norfolk scored and won! Ice hockey is a really up beat exciting game with plenty of fights/skirmishes that add to the excitement; I definitely want to go to another game soon.  The one thing I did not like about break was all the schoolwork I had to do; I was supposed to write 3 papers by Monday but I only got 2 done so I had to write the third on Mon. This week has really just been a work wrap up; I turned in my three papers, had the holiday social for Teaching Fellows and finished out that class, turned in everything for my Honors proseminar class and finished that out, I presented my Geographic Information Science project, and today I did my two oral exams for Spanish which I got a 97% on!!  So finally tonight I can focus on starting to study for my exams which start Monday.  Christmas break is coming and I can't wait-I can actually relax because I won't have ANY schoolwork to do :)  Off to study for now before I go to bed.....

No comments: