Friday, November 21, 2008

Some white stuff out there this morning.

Greensboro got a light dusting of snow overnight :) (When you're from the beach, any snow at all is nice.) I said this past weekend was an ADD one and this week hasn't improved any. God has been working in amazing ways though in order to reduce my stress levels; I've had classes cancelled, assignments pushed back, and assignments cancelled all together; it has been great! I also got an offer from Cathy that I could not refuse; her and Chris are coming out to Raleigh on Saturday to see the Transiberian Orchestra play and Cathy offered to come get me at UNCG! That means I get to leave school 4 days early :) I am really, really excited :) I am even more excited about spending time with Cathy because I miss her and haven't seen her in ages. I am hoping God will provide some down time over break in order for me to get some work done-I have 3 papers to write on top of exam studying and other work. For Thanksgiving, mom is working so Meg, Steve, and I will be going to VA Beach to spend Thurs. with dad-should be interesting since this will be the first time spending a holiday with him. Dad is also taking us to an ice hockey game next Sat. which should be fun. So, as Thanksgiving approaches, I feel like I am already in Christmas mode, listening to Christmas music and realizing that when I go home for break there will only be 10 days till Christmas! Time to start shopping now....

No comments: