Thursday, November 13, 2008

Time Flies

Today was one of those days (weather wise) where I could have curled up in bed with my pjs and the tv and been perfectly content :)  It was about 50 degrees out, windy, foggy, misting and raining at the same time.  I haven't had too much sleep this week-I went to bed around 1:30 Mon. night, 12:45 Tues. night, and 2:30 Wed. night. and all of those times are later than usual for me, so I'm looking forward to getting to bed at a decent hour tonight.  
This weekend isn't going to slow down any; I have to go a thing called TeanQuest tom. afternoon-it's a ropes course that teaches teamwork and it's for my honors proseminar class.  I'm also going to a music concert for my music class tom. night.  Saturday, I will be doing homework, going to get stuff for Operation Christmas Child, and then going to see the play "Revenger's Tragedy". I cannot believe that next week is my last full week of school before I leave for Thanksgiving break on Tues. the 25th!! Which in turn means that next week will be insaaaane :) but it's all good, not worried....
I got to register for Spring '09 classes last night at midnight and I'm pretty satisfied with my schedule:
-CUI 199-Teaching Fellows Seminar II 
-ENG 251-Major American Authors: Colonial to Romantic 
-HDF 302- Infant and Child Development in Family
-HSS 208- Seminar in Fine Arts-First Nights
-HSS 225- Seminar in Social and Behavioral Science-Prisons
-SPA 204-Intermediate Spanish II

I'm happy that I will only have one class on Friday!  It's really just so crazy that the semester is almost over and Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming quick!

No comments: