Friday, January 2, 2009

I finished Season one...and 2008 :)

Ok Katie, you were right: the last hour of 24 was incredibly intense! I felt semi-depressed at the end but I am ready to plunge into Season 2...and 3 and 4.  2008 is also over, and for the most part it was a pretty good year for me.  Graduating high school and starting college were two huge highlights.  Seeing my best friend get engaged was another big highlight :) Speaking of which, tom. we head out to try and find a wedding dress with Me, Cathy, and her mom, and dad. Cathy really needs to find a dress tom. so we are hoping and praying that God will simply have one laid out for her in one of the stores.  
This week itself has been pretty busy; I worked Monday and Tuesday, watched Elizabeth Hodgson on Wed., went bowling and had lunch with Cathy on Thurs., and then watched Elizabeth again today.  Elizabeth has been a great joy to hang out with for 2 days-she has ALOT of energy, a wild imagination, and was a great helper taking down Christmas ornaments with my mom today. Hope to have her back soon :)  Next week, I will be working some and accomplishing other things on my to-do list.  Ms. Nancy, I will be praying for Dale as he heads back to Iraq as well as for you and Evan and Emily; love you guys! 

1 comment:

Nancy H. said...

Thanks for the prayers. I am already tearing up just thinking about saying "goodbye" later this afternoon as we watch Dale board his plane, but, on a positive note, it means his time in Iraq is winding down and I am counting the days until he is back! I looked all over this weekend, well at both of the stores here, Walmart and Kmart, to try to find the "24" series for Dale. Guess I will have to order that online and send it to him. Seems "24" is the talk of all the soldiers in Dale's unit in Iraq.

Enjoy your day and hope Cathy finds THE dress!

Blessings,
Nancy

If you have time check out Dale's blog and leave a comment or two...he would love to hear from you:
http://livingthedreamsir.blogspot.com/