Monday, January 5, 2009

Laid Back

Today was a very laid back day.  I didn't do a whole lot other than watch "24", look into study abroad stuff more, and take Roxy for a long walk. I cleaned out my closet last night which was quite a large task so I'm very glad that is taken care of and I can see the floor.  We found Cathy a dress on Sat. (yay!!!)  and I know she is very excited, and I am just as excited for her :) She hasn't bought it yet, but that will happen soon.
 "24" update: I'm now into the second season but I still have at least 8 more hours left so I will keep plugging on that :) I love shows like CSI, Navy NCIS, and 24, so I think I am going to be an elementary ed. teacher with a side job as a forensic scientist/federal agent/criminal investigator-what do you think? TV def. glorifies the jobs depicted in these shows, but I still think they would be kind of interesting to do. (Who knows I could always go back to school after I get my bachelors....)    
Thanks Ms. Nancy for Dale's blog site; I checked it out and I'll be adding it to the blogs I follow. As far as finding 24 goes, I would check half.com-you can find lots of things on there for super cheap and all you need is an ebay username.  

1 comment:

Nancy H. said...

I am glad you had a "laid back" day. Everyone deserves a day like that every once in a while!