Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Started Something New

I have tried to pick up the art of knitting for about 2 years now but I would always end up getting frustrated and I never started a project; I just never thought I was doing it right.  Well, over break I was absolutely determined that once and for all I was going to start a project and guess what? I did!  I am successfully halfway through knitting a scarf and am quite proud of the results so far (my mom is too because she NEVER thought I would try anything remotely related to sewing since I have always turned my nose up at it :)  There is something constructive I can be doing while watching 8+ hours of 24 in one day (like I did yesterday).  Today, mom and I were determined to accomplish something besides relaxation so I got her new laptop set up and I also got her on facebook (yay!) Mom has now entered the world of the 21st century :)  

No comments: