Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ready

I'm about ready to head back to UNCG; I have really enjoyed spending time with the family, hanging out with friends, seeing people, earning some money :), and doing absolutely nothing, BUT I also enjoy routines which is something I have at school.  I am excited about starting new classes even though I know I will be sick of the work 2 weeks later.  
This week has consisted of work, running errands, cleaning the house, and watching 2 hour premieres of 24 and American Idol.  Tomorrow I have to work and then I am free to get things together and accomplish last minute tasks before I head back on Sunday.  I found out this week that I am assigned to a preschool class for my Teaching Fellows internship and I am very excited about that; preschool is the age group I have worked with the most and I just love their energy :)

1 comment:

Nancy H. said...

You will be fantastic with preschool kids Katie. I am pretty excited for you, but Emily was really hoping that you would be her student teacher before she finishes elementary school!