Monday, December 29, 2008

Back.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas-we got back late Sat. night; I'm sorry Ms. Nancy I did not get any cookies to your doorstep for Christmas :) Hope you guys had a great one though! Christmas is always great when you have younger kids around to get you all hyped up-my 2 cousins are 10 and 7 so spending Christmas with them the past three years has been great, and it's also great to spend time with the whole family eating lots of food, talking about life in general, and simply hanging out. It was also cool to see a little snow on the ground while we were in NJ, and I got to drive from VA Beach to NJ so that was some good driving experience. I got numerous gifts but the one I am spending the most time with right now is the first season of the tv show "24". Mom got me the first 2 seasons and Steven seasons 3 and 4; I have been watching the episodes as much as I can but I am still not through season 1!! (I think we picked up watching the show about 2 years ago maybe with season 3 or 4 but I'm not sure...) I have 3 more seasons to get through by next month before the new season comes on; the show is absolutely addicting and I love it, so watch it if you get a chance. The dog is enjoying my bed right now after being in the kennel for a week so her and I are going to catch up on some sleep since I have to work tom. And then it's on to 2009!!

2 comments:

Nancy H. said...

Katie,

I am glad you finally told me there would be no cookies this year. Each morning since Christmas break began I have rushed to my front porch in hopes of finding freshly baked cookies! Now I know that nothing awaits me so I can sleep in!

Glad you all had a great Christmas with some snow, no less! Dale has also started watching 24, and I plan to buy the series for him before he leaves to go back to Iraq.

Happy 2009!
Nancy

Katie Lamont said...

I just wanted to tell you that you are going to go crazy watching the last hour... it's one of the most stressful things I have ever experienced!