Monday, December 22, 2008

Still Alive and Well

Yes, I'm still alive :) I have been home since last Tuesday and have enjoyed every day of it so far even the crazy days!  My mom has been working ALOT of hours lately and is running low on sleep and energy so I am doing my best along with Megan and Steven to try and keep her stress levels low and help her out as much as possible; tomorrow we leave to go stay with my mom's brother, his wife, our two cousins, and our grandmother in New Jersey; it's a tradition we started about two years ago and we really enjoy it.  Most of the presents are wrapped, the packing is slowly happening, and the cookie baking is all done.  Tomorrow morning we will take Roxy to the kennel and help mom get everything straightened out and the car packed before we hit the road for an 8 hour trip.  We will split the driving up between Megan, me, and mom so that should help mom out a little so she doesn't have to deal with all the stress of driving and maybe she can sleep :)  
As far as college goes, I have no work to do; my spring schedule is set and all my grades are in: 5 A's, an A+, and a B+, so I am very happy about that.  
Christmas countdown:  2 days!! 

1 comment:

Nancy H. said...

Did you say the cookies were baked and done? Will there be any cookies on the Hamilton doorstep come Christmas morn? I hope you all have a very safe and fun trip to Jersey. Drive carefully and bring us some snow! Merry Christmas!