Friday, December 12, 2008

Getting Close

Finally, exams are pretty much DONE.  I have my spanish exam Tuesday morning but that is all that's left and I am very excited about it!  Final grades are slowly trickling in; only two of my classes have posted final grades so I am waiting for the other 5.  
Today, I slept in till 11:30 which is crazy because it's the latest I've slept in while at school, but it felt very nice.  I've sort of been puttering around doing random stuff including starting a book for pleasure (yay) called "Piercing the Darkness" by Frank Peretti; Peretti is an amazing author so I am really enjoying diving into another one of his books.  Also on the list of things to do today is help Ashlyn get all of her stuff packed up and to the airport late this afternoon so she can fly home to Connecticut for the holidays and then afterwards, a couple of us girls are going out to dinner for Sadie's b-day which is Sunday.  Sadie and I have to get the room ready for checkout so we will be focusing on doing that cleaning and packing on Monday.  
On a Christmas note, Sadie, Ashlyn, Hailey, Linsey, and I did Secret Santa exchanges on Wed. and that is something we will def. be doing next year because we all had alot of fun finding gifts for each other and then laughing our heads off when the person opened their gifts.  Hopefully I will have some pics soon.  Christmas countdown: 13 days :)

No comments: