Sunday, December 14, 2008

Relaaaax

This weekend was the most relaxing one I have had at school so far.  Sadie's birthday is today so Friday night after we dropped Ashlyn off at the airport, Sadie, Linsey, Hailey, and I went out to eat at Outback which was great and then last night around 10 we all went to play laser tag which was also great and alot of fun. We played a total of two games and the second one we played was against 8 college kids who were not very nice-the girls in particular.  We laughed for quite a while over a question Sadie asked them: "So you guys must be in high school, where do u go?" Well, one of the girls got very offended that we assumed they were in high school (which was a pretty accurate assumption considering their maturity level) and proceeded to rudely tell us "Oh, we are in college." So we pondered that for a moment and then Sadie asked "Ok, so where do u go?" and another girl said "Oh, we go to Carolina, like Chapel Hill" and Sadie was like "Carolina, really??" and the same girl said "East Carolina".  We could not stop laughing.  There is a HUGE difference between ECU and Carolina (UNC-CH)!!!!  So that same rude drama pretty much continued for the entire time we were there and then we jetted out of there, but it was fun anyway :)
Today, I proceeded to nap for 3 hours which is insane for me and I am STILL tired now.  I have done a little studying and alot of facebooking :) Tomorrow is cleaning and packing day and I am also going to see if I can buy a Barnes and Noble gift card with a card that I have from them that has store credit on it so that I can buy used textbooks on Barnes and Noble main website; so we'll see how that works.  Christmas countdown: 11 days!

No comments: