Monday, December 8, 2008

Plugging right along.

Today was the very last day of classes for this semester and I also got two exams out of the way; I was up till about 1:30 last night and then got up at 5 in order to cram but it was worth it since I think I did pretty well :) Tomorrow is Reading Day which is a day where there are no classes or exams; it's a day to catch up, relax, and study. I have one exam on Wed., one Thurs., and one next Tuesday in the morning before I go home.
On Saturday, I went Christmas shopping with Sadie, Linsey, and Ashlyn; it was so much fun-we had alot of hilarious moments as usual :) We are doing Secret Santa amongst five of us so we had fun picking out presents for that, and I pretty much got Meg, Steve, and mom covered and I will take care of the rest of the fam. when I get home.
I cannot wait for break to see everyone and get a chance to chill :) 16 days till Christmas...

No comments: