Friday, October 24, 2008

Back in the Swing of Things

Whew! Getting back into the swing of things after break has been a little difficult; I didn't accomplish any work over break which was amazing (until had to I start classes again on Wed.) I slept in alot so I wasn't used to getting up at 6:30 for my 8:00 class. And I just simply enjoyed slowing down and not doing alot while at home so I had to kick it back into high gear this week. I found out yesterday that I got a 111% on my Non-Western Religion midterm (the one I was really stressed about). I totally was not expecting that, but hey, I'm not complaining :) I got behind on my labs for GIS and didn't start a paper for my Honors Proseminar class until two days before it was due-good old procrastination BUT I got everything done on time. I will be busy this weekend studying for a Music Appreciation and a GIS exam on Monday. I will also have some fun going to a haunted house and a bonfire with a group of college students I hang with from Daystar Christian Fellowship.
I have been loving the cool weather; it's really feeling like fall and the trees are showing signs with their bright colors and lots of leaf piles across campus. Yay :) Thanksgiving is only about 4 weeks away! (It's kinda scary that time is flying by so fast)
Alright, so I was just getting ready to post when the fire alarm went off....we all proceed to file outside and cross the street not too sure if someone pulled the alarm or if it's just a drill. The cops show up as well as 3 fire trucks but there wasn't a fire-someone prob. just pulled the alarm. Well, I'm gonna post before something else happens....

No comments: