Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Crazy Weekend

I haven't posted since like Tuesday because first off, the week has flown by and secondly, there's been so much going on!
Yesterday was a good day. I spent the entire day typing a paper, and I got a nice rough draft done. I went to the UNCG vs. Elon lacrosse game last night which was cool despite the fact that we got our butts beat (I lost count of the score, like 11-2) but there was alot of people out to support the team. The only negative aspect of the game was listening to the drunk UNCG rugby team yell and scream and act like insane maniacs on the sidelines. On the way back from the lacrosse game, Salem Corey, and I noticed that there was still 19 minutes left in the men's soccer game against High Point so we decided to finish watching. We won 2-0!
Today has been an interesting day because the power has been going in and out since about 6AM. There was one point this afternoon where it was off for an hour. Then, it came back on around 5 and stayed on till 7 before it went off again. It was hilarious to watch us run to the bathroom to flush the toilets because they got incredibly gross when no one could flush them. I was trying to watch a movie and every time the power would go I'd have to turn the TV back on, go to DVD, and go to the scene I stopped at; I got fed up and just stopped watching it :) It also took about two hours to get my laundry dried but hey, a little excitement is always good.
I'm posting some pics from the past couple days. Fall break countdown: 5 days!!

Soccer game UNCG vs. Wofford

Rebecca (she's amazing) at Tate Street Coffee

Zach...he's a little crazy :)

Salem...she's amazing too...and she's from Texas.

Sadie is looking really scary and Linsey is looking really happy!

lacrosse game

Love this random pic I took of Drew's frisbee.

No comments: