Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Break

Being home is amazing, and let's just say that the food is about 110% better than the Caf (if not 120% better); Mom made me roast beef and homemade biscuits Friday night, chicken soup for lunch today, and we went out to the Black Pelican for dinner tonight for Megan's birthday.
I've slept in my mom's king size bed the past two nights with the dog which had been fun :) and I slept for about 15 hours until 11:30 Saturday morning (can't even remember the last time I slept in that late)
I was very excited to be able to go to Nags Head Church this morning and see everyone including the preschoolers. Tomorrow I'll spend the day shopping with mom in Virginia getting a bunch of stuff we both need before returning to Greensboro late Tuesday afternoon. Thanksgiving will be here before we know it!

No comments: