Monday, February 2, 2009

So Close....

very sad that the Cardinals lost the Super Bowl last night (they were SO close) AND the commercials were no good at all! (the Coke one with the bugs was my fav.)The football game was awesome however; I was getting and responding to play-by-play comments from Nancy Hamilton and Steven-it was great :)  Besides the Super Bowl, the weekend was pretty uneventful.  I did have a fun night on Saturday though when I got to go over to the house of a family from Daystar that has kind of "adopted" me through a program called LINK.  The family consists of a couple, Tim and Elena, with four kids Hannah, Matthew, Ella, and Jonathan ages 4, 5, 8, and 9 so you know life can be crazy around their house :) It was alot of fun to watch the kids help cook dinner and then after the kids went to bed, we watched Diary of a Mad Black Woman which has been added to my list of favorite movies. I look forward to visiting with them again.  
On a side note, I love looking through pictures (I think if I could scrapbook, I would) and when I was home for break I found some cute pics of when Meg, Steve, and I were little so I wanted to slowly add them to my blog; enjoy looking at us when we were cute and innocent :)


1 comment:

Thodgson said...

Oh Katie, keep the pics coming!! I love this one :0)