Monday, February 9, 2009

Baby Pics

The rest of last week turned out pretty uneventful but this weekend was alot of fun; I went dress shopping with Cathy, Brandy, Dakota, and Bri for bridesmaid dresses and a maid of honor dress, and we were pretty successful; we found bridesmaids dresses that we like (the color is pretty pretty :) and Cathy and I may go to VA over Spring Break...we'll see.  
This week will be the week of NO sleep (until maybe Thurs. or Fri.) as I have tests and a paper and just a busy schedule in general.  So, I plan on plugging along at the fastest pace possible.  
I had a study abroad meeting on Friday and found out the astronomically large amount of paperwork and forms that I have to fill out.  The good thing is that I am starting early since I am not going abroad till Spring of '10.  Right now, my top 2 choices are James Cook University in Northern Queensland, Australia and Edith Cowan University in Perth, Australia.  God may lead me somewhere else though, so I'm not closing any doors :)
More pictures:  These are from when I was born.  I tell mom that I looked like a scrawny baby bird because there wasn't a whole lot to me at 2 pounds 4 ounces.  I was born a little over 2 months premature, and mom said at that time ('89) they hadn't really developed a preemie clothing line so alot of the clothes I wore the first several months were actually baby doll clothes which mom still has :) 

You can see momma's handwriting on the bottom :)


1 comment:

Nancy H. said...

I am pretty certain you will need a chaperone when you study abroad. My application is in the mail!