Thursday, March 18, 2010

Vegemite is a No Go, I repeat, a No Go

Tried some Vegemite the other day.....



But this....



tastes WAY better.... straight out of the container with a knife.


The Vegemite was filth by the way, no offense meant towards the many Aussies who enjoy its strange.... salty.... hard-to-explain-but-disgusting taste. The smell doesn't do much for me either, makes my stomach churn.

Alright, enough about the delicacy of vegemite, lets talk cyclones.


Here is the latest updated track map:



Ului is sitting very comfortably at a Cat.3 and it is expected to remain at that strength when it makes landfall; I've also heard some forecasters say it will strengthen again before landfall, but hopefully not. Townsville is on the northern end of the current track so we might escape a direct hit, but regardless, wind and rain are a likelihood. We are currently under a watch, a warning might be in place by tom.

It will keep the weekend eventful, I'll try and be Jim Cantore's substitute while I'm here and take some pics, but I will not be the stupid idiot and go to the beach.

4 comments:

Will said...

I've never tried that Nutella stuff before, but I hear it is pretty good!

bethany said...

I have seen the nutella commercials...they say it is supposed to be really healthy and to put it on things that your kids wouldn't eat if it weren't spread on there...maybe that's what made us think of dipping LK's crinkle carrots in peanut butter to get her to eat them? :) Anyways, glad you found a snack you like! :) Miss you!

Tubbs said...

Nutella is the best and can be purchased in Food Lion here as well in case you get addicted there

givinittogod247 said...

I've developed a serious addiction to this Nutella stuff :) as for the carrots and peanut butter-what ever works, right?