Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blog Blurb

All is alive and well here.
I'm pretty tired of working on this paper that's due Monday; I'm at the "maybe-if-I-just-ignore-it it-will-go away stage."
The weather has been really stormy the past few days with torrential downpours rolling in unexpectedly, but the humidity has gone back down, such a relief.
Work is going well, actually had 3 days off in a row which felt fantastic; am a bit bummed that my hours have been cut back on account of new people being hired, but what matters is I have a job.
Thing I've missed most as of late: good coffee (AKA Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts).
Absolutely cannot wait to taste a mango vanilla gelati from Ritas when I return.
So yea, there's your random blog blurb for the week.

2 comments:

MDK-MDK said...

Katie - Uncle Mark here, I was just in Melbourne & Brisbane last week for work, sorry I couldn't come up north to see you. There were Starbucks in Sydney and Melbourne, maybe they're up there also. We've been following you here and we're glad you're doing well. Love from NJ.

givinittogod247 said...

Glad you found my blog Uncle Mark!
How did you like Melbourne and Brisbane? My RA is from Melbourne actually. It is a bit of a trip up this way so it's definitely understandable why you couldn't make it :)
They don't have Starbucks here unfortunately; it's not as big of an area as cities like Sidney or Melbourne, so I will just have to wait till I get home.
Love you guys and hope all is well.