Tuesday, April 7, 2009

He hears my voice when I call

Summer is coming so fast! although I'm not sure the weather is in agreement...it was almost 80 degrees on Sunday and today is may not make it to 50.  I cannot wait to be back home for the summer so I can soak up some rays :)  This week is busy with 3 exams and a paper due, but that brings me ever closer to finishing up classes for the semester, and I get to go home this weekend to see the fam. for Easter which I'm excited about.  
I feel like there are alot of things swirling around in my brain right now: school, finding a car, school next year, study abroad, teaching, where God wants me, how will God use me?, am I afraid for him to use me?, what is my spiritual gift (or gifts)?, what's my prayer language? (had a long convo. in the hall last night till 2AM with Sadie and an amazing friend Kristina, about stuff like prayer language, spiritual gifts, visions, angels, and demons.)  Some of this stuff is very new to me, and quite honestly, kinda scary.  Just not sure about some things right now, but it's ok.  
I wanted to share a song with u: it's called Psalam 91 by SonicFlood and it's one of my favorite songs right now, hope you like it. 
Psalm 91, when you click this link it will say there's an error but if you click on the "about" link in blue and then type in Psalm 91 it will come up and you can play it.

No comments: