Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Still Alive :)

Hey! I'm still alive out here :) Life has just been crazy since I got back from Spring Break so I haven't been blogging in a little bit.  We only have about 26 days of actual classes left which is freaking me out quite honestly, since I have alot of work due, but I'm at peace knowing God's got it under control!
I have really just been amazed at what God has been doing in my life and in the lives of those around me; I really don't even know where to start.  One amazing picture of God's power happened last Wed. night:  I got rid of my pink eye before I returned from break but it came back again in my right eye on Monday.  I went to church Wed. night, still having issues with my eye, and Travis and Tiffany two people on the college leadership team have been praying over people that need physical healing and they asked if there was anyone that needed prayer for healing; I went to them and explained my eye situation.  They prayed over me and I went back to the dorm that night and noticed right away that the redness in my right eye was gone;  the next morning when I woke up (I didn't put in antibiotic drops that night)  there was absolutely no junk coming from my eye and or anything-God is the amazing healer :)
I will share more stories when I get a chance and try to get back to a regular blogging schedule.

No comments: