Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snow in G-boro FINALLY!

WOW! what a great start to the week Sunday night into Monday; Greensboro saw between 5 and 6 inches of snow!  Sadie described it perfectly once we found out they cancelled Monday classes around 9:00 Sun. night and decided to all go out and play: "It was like releasing 200 4 year olds." No joke-there were people everywhere and we were all sledding down a hill on plastic lids and cardboard boxes (the landscapers are HATING us now :)  Yesterday, I went sledding again with Sadie and Shanessa-we had tons of fun.  Yes, I am 19 years old and I get as giddy as a 6 yr. old when it comes to snow-I love to play in it :) I have 2 albums of pics on my facebook page but I will put some of them on here ASAP.  
I am very much looking forward to spring break, and I'm unfortunately sick again :(  Can't wait to see the fam. and eat some of mom's amaaaaazing food!

No comments: