Saturday, March 14, 2009

Break leaves too soon....

As quickly as it came, Spring break is leaving me :( Tonight is my last night on the beach before heading back to G'boro tom. around 11.  I cannot believe that there is only about 2 months of my freshman year of college left!  It just flew by....
I am very excited to be back in contacts as of Wed. and I'm also feeling much better from the sinus junk I had earlier this week; glad to be going back to school after a week of recovery, good food, and sleep :) 
Cathy and I went to VA on Thurs. and were able to pick out a maid of honor dress for me for her wedding that we really liked-yay!  And also on Thurs. I got to watch Steven's first home lacrosse game against Bishop Sullivan.  OBX lost 5-4 but I thought they played a good game and gave Sullivan a run for their money.  It was also quite a chilly game-hot chocolate and blankets required.  

No comments: