Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy Snow Days!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
The snowfall we had the day after Christmas topped off the season very nicely. Steve and I rounded up two cardboard boxes with wax coatings on the outside and went on a sledding adventure! We had so much fun and were frozen by the time we finished. I even tried my hand at snow cream later that day which turned out delicious.



















This was the first spot Steve and I chose for our sledding ventures.









This critter loves frolicking in the snow.




This is the most snow I've seen (about 6 inches) since my freshman year at UNCG; that snow was a memorable one that relieved us of classes for a day. Too bad it can't stick around!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

beautiful pix, Katie. Miss you! Would love to have played in the snow with you.