Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thrift Store Finds

Thrift stores are one of my best friends and I had a couple of good finds today:


The Salvation Army thrift in Greensboro has a great book selection and I'm always keeping an eye out for books I can use in my future classroom library. I snagged Boxcar Children book #9, Caddie Woodlawn (A favorite of mine when I was younger), Annie Oakley (a part of the 'Childhood of Famous Americans' series that I also enjoyed growing up), and an old copy (1928) of 'Wind in the Willows'.
I also found a Chris Rice CD: 'Smell The Color 9'.
The Goodwill in Greensboro does not have a great book selection but they do have a great clothing selection, and I found 2 J. Crew sweaters and another nice gray sweater, all 3 of which I can wear for internship.

All great finds for a grand total of $14 dollars spent!

No comments: