Sunday, November 1, 2009

Randomness

Let me just make 2 movie recommendations for you:  "P.S. I love you" and "Australia".  I watched both over the weekend (I've seen "P.S I love you" before) and they are both worth the viewing time; "P.S. I love you" is on the very top of my favorite movies list, and it makes me really really want to buy a plane ticket to Ireland!
Halloween weekend entailed nothing super exciting other than hanging out in the dorm; not really into going out and partying it up, particularly on a holiday (people are crazy).  
Sadie and I both got the swine flu vaccine this past week, so that is one less illness we have to worry about contracting; my roomie does have a cold though so hopefully she won't pass that along to me since I do seem to attract sickness.  
Study Abroad Update:  I received an offer letter from JCU last week so I am in the process of completing a few things so I can send that back to them.  
Can't believe it's November 1st already, but I DID enjoy getting to turn the clocks back last night :)

No comments: