Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Yeah, I'm still here

What a busy week and a half it has been!
Didn't get much of  a breather this weekend as I had a pretty lengthy study abroad orientation from 9-5 on Sat.; very informative but alot of info. (actually ended up with a headache at the end of the day).  Today, I got my actual JCU offer letter, which brings me one step closer to being in Australia next semester.  I have to return my offer letter saying that I accept their offer of admission, pay their overseas student health coverage, receive a firm offer of acceptance, and then apply and get my student visa.  Alot of work but well worth it!
I cannot believe how fast the fall semester has flown; I believe we only have about 4-5 weeks left, not including exams so we are trucking right along.  Fall has definitely been showing its colors around here in Greensboro, and it has been a bit chillier as of late.  

No comments: