Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Packing my Bags and Heading to....?

Queensland, Australia!
That's right folks, I will be heading to James Cook University in Queensland, Australia next semester to study abroad.
JCU was my first choice so I am very excited to say the least.  The process of even more paperwork begins, and I have a couple of orientations and workshops to attend that will get me all prepped to leave.  The good thing is I already have a passport (the process of getting one can be kind of a pain), so that is a def. plus.
Here are two pics of the beautiful place I will be visiting for 5-6 months (maybe more....)





JCU has two main campus locations, one in Cairns and the other in Townsville; both these pics are of Townsville since that is the location I will most likely be at.


Where I'll be.

No comments: