Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What Do They All Have in Common?

A Caramel Frappuccino



For lack of a better word...STUFF


And pretty purple nails

I'd have to agree and say that they all look pretty random ( I will admit that I had fun messing with them in the photosmart studio :) BUT they share one commonality:  My last day home :)
Yup, today I got a Caramel Frappuccino from Starbucks (delicious as usual), painted my nails purple ( and also painted the cream carpeting...), and packed all my junk up (where it all comes from I have absolutely no clue) because tomorrow I leave to go back to Greensboro!  We'll be leaving around 8 so we should be moved in by early/late afternoon.  Can't wait!

2 comments:

Thodgson said...

All great things for a last day home!! Take care, have some fun and study hard.

givinittogod247 said...

Thanks Tina :)