Sunday, June 14, 2009

Successful Week

I did absolutely NOTHING today except watch tv and sleep for about 3 hours-it felt amazing!  I was so exhausted from working all week plus we had Megan's graduation on Friday (yay!) and then a party for her on Saturday and then I went to a bridal shower for Cathy that was being thrown by ladies from Chris' side of the family on Sat. night.  It was a great week with lots of things going on but I was so thankful for the rest I got today. 
This coming up week holds another 6 days of work and then Steven and I are going to VA Beach on Sunday to see dad since it's Father's Day; Mom and Megan will be leaving for Meg's orientation at UNC-A on Sunday.  
Here are some graduation pics; it went really well although there was a pretty good thunderstorm beforehand with some nasty lightning plus rain, so they had to move the time from 7:30 to 8, but after that, everything went smoothly.  Congrats to all '09 grads!


Madre and me


Padre and me


Doing a great job of walking to their seats.


All seated.


Post-thunderstorm sky.


Officially FFHS '09 grads!


Meg with mom and dad.

No comments: