Monday, June 1, 2009

Busyness and Baby Names

What a busy week it has been; I worked Tues. through Thurs. and then threw a bridal shower for Cathy on Sat. which was so much fun and a big success due to all the amazing help I received!  I have pics which I will post soon. I am very excited about this week because I will be working over 40 hours which will help to replenish my bank account after a school year of not working.  I enjoy working at the Culinary Duck because it's pretty quiet (even though being busy is a good thing) so I get the opportunity to think, read, and knit-quite a different environment from Capt'n Franks. But Capt'n Franks is a plus because when I waitress at night I get tip money.  
So, I follow McMamma's blog: mycharmingkids.blogspot.com  and her 4 kids have really cool names and she did a post several weeks ago about baby names; I also noticed a link that Tricia Lawrenson posted about the most popular baby names of 2008 on her facebook page (I'm really glad, by the way, that Tricia and Nate went with the name Gwyneth instead of Emma, because it's the perfect name for her :) Sooo because of seeing all this baby name info., I though I would reveal one of my loves: baby names; I absolutely love hearing names and finding out their meanings and the reasons why the parents chose that name; I even told my mom that if "names" was a minor at school, I would be all over that.  I ALSO, have a word document on my computer where I keep track of names I love (Yes, it's a weird hobby, I know) AND (I guess I'll just have to have like 20 kids so I can use all the names I like).  Here are ones I have on my list right now-some even have middle names I like.
-  Nyjah Luke
-  Talen (Tal) 
-  Story/Stori Lynn
-  Ethan Gregory
-  Machaela Grace
-  Noah
-  Micah
-  Jonah
-  Jack
-  Chad
-  Mya
-  Addie
-  Gabriella
-  Jocelyn
-  Aidan/Adin
-  Isabella
-  Isaiah
-  Eli
-  Ella
What can I say-I love names :)



No comments: