Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cuffed Hat Knitting Project


I completed another knitting project! I was surprised at how quickly this one went, only taking me about three days plus this morning making the pom-pom. This is a toddler size cuffed hat knitted using straight needles and then sewn up a seam (most hat patterns call for knitting using round needles so no sewing together is required). This was a step up from my other 2 projects, requiring some different stitching techniques plus the sewing and the pom-pom. I looked around the apartment for something to use as a model to display the hat and could only find a skein of yarn! I think this 'yarn baby' does a pretty good job :) Not sure what I will attempt next, maybe another dishcloth?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks great!!!

givinittogod247 said...

Thanks!!