Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pumpkins and Birthdays

I absolutely love this time of year from October to about the second week in January. Fall is my favorite season and Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are by far my favorite holidays; it's been awesome this year having an apartment to decorate, plus a momma who has all these extra decorations :)
October and these first couple of weeks of November have been a whirlwind but we did take out some time to carve pumpkins right before Halloween and celebrate Heather's 21st birthday last week. Fun was had by all, and I can't wait for Thanksgiving!


We had a Princess party theme going on, hence the crown :)

The beautiful funfetti cake.




The happy carvers.





I forgot to give him teeth but I still think he looks pretty handsome :)


Sadie working hard carving our names.






No comments: