Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! We did ours a little bit different this year as we usually go to our relatives in NJ but this was mom's turn to work on Christmas day so we did Christmas at home; it was the very first one we've had in this particular house. We opened presents on Christmas Eve and then Dad came down early this morning and we cooked breakfast and did presents and hung out with him. I rant and rave at my mom because she spoils us on Christmas but she is such a good shopper and gift giver! She always seems to know what we need and want; my favorite gift would have to be the slippers she found me that are all wool and when you wear them, together they make a daschund ( I want one really bad at some point in my life)-they are just adorable!

2009 is coming to a close (that was fast) so 2010 here we come; looking forward to the New Year and all that God has planned for me :)










No comments: