Saturday, December 12, 2009

Home

Home!
I successfully moved out of my dorm yesterday, putting stuff in storage and taking the rest home.  It is so strange not having anything to do!  I'm just so used to be going going all the time that things like watching TV (P.S. Eloise at Christmastime, It's a Wonderful Like, and Criminal Minds are all amazing), working out, taking extended naps on the couch, and sleeping in are almost foreign..... but great at the same time.  
I'm looking forward to helping mom decorate for Christmas on Monday and Tuesday, and then nest Monday I start working at the Culinary Duck for about 2 weeks (thank you God for the hours).  
Australia update:  Not a whole lot of new info., waiting on my housing stuff to go through, and starting to get  few things for my trip like my luggage.  Still hasn't quite hit me that that is where I will be next semester. 
Here's a Christmas song that I love to wrap things up:
When love came down by Point of Grace

No comments: