Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturdays

Saturdays (and weekends in general) are great; I get to sleep in (and not go to work at 9 in the morning), I get to do laundry, I get caught up on all my schoolwork, and chilling is an option. I felt slightly cut off from the outside world this Saturday due to the fact that I have a cold, I didn't sleep well last night, and none of my friends or roomate were around so I spent the day in my dorm. I did alot of studying and enjoyed laughing out loud to Andy Griffith and I Love Lucy episodes on TV Land. My big outing was going to the caf for dinner and stopping to get some Nyquil in hopes of a better night sleep. I enjoyed the weather while outside though-it's finally getting cooler and feeling like fall with no humidity. I was also thinking alot about home today and my anticipation about Fall Break is building; I can't wait!! I'll leave you with a couple of pics of my dorm room ( I had fun decorating :)


My side...


My side...again


Sadie's side...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl its Cathy. Your room looks great! I see you have a few pitures up of me, makes me feel special. I've got the picture board you made me right behind my computer and another picture of you in one of my pencil holders. I saw you has started a blog yesterday when we were on facebook and decided I'd check it out. Its pretty cool. A good way to keep the ones you love up to date on things. Well love ya!