Saturday, September 3, 2011

I'm Back!

I'm back from a 3 month blog hiatus!
It was an amazingly busy summer for me working at Quaker Lake Camp, and I enjoyed every minute of it!
I believe God has a reason for everything, and it was so cool to see how He used my past experiences in food service and kitchens and preschoolers and science in my job at Quaker Lake. I worked in the kitchen about 2 meals a day and then coordinated a preschool nature program that took place twice a month. I built great relationships with some awesome people and loved doing something different for a summer job that didn't involve tourists :)
Now I'm back at UNCG, a little over 2 weeks into my SENIOR year, and tackling things head-on. It was a little rough the first week or so, trying to get things organized and getting settled into a routine, but I'm getting there and am really enjoying my internship in 5th grade.
There are so many things running through my head right now about my future, where God wants me, and all the big things he wants to do through me. I'm really focusing on thanking Him for everything he's given me, including an incredible boyfriend that he brought into my life over the summer :)

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments: