Saturday, March 12, 2011

He Still Reigns

As I listen to the song 'Forever Reign' by Hillsong, Japan and the tragedy they are experiencing lies heavy on my heart.
This is all a part of God's bigger plan, and even in the middle of this sadness and devastation, He still reigns, forever!
I just lift up the people of Japan and everything they are going through, that lives will be changed and turned towards God. I'm praying for the Christians in that part of the world, that God will use them to reach out to other people and bring healing to the hurt. I'm praying for peace for those who feel like their world is literally falling down around them.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you;
my peace I give to you.
Not as the world gives do I give to you.
Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

No comments: