Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall Break Is Here!

Fall Break starts tomorrow at 11:30! And I get the awesome privilege of being able to spend Saturday through Monday in Washington DC with my whole Teaching Fellows class; it's gonna be a blast!
This week leading up to Fall Break has been a little crazyyy, but I did get some good teaching experience on Monday. My interning teacher was out all day for training so I got the chance to be the teacher for a day :) The class did have a substitute but he sat back and let me do my thing, and the day went really well minus the one student who had to be removed from the classroom (thank you God that the substitute plus one other administrator was there to help with that). So, the week's been interesting, and I'm definitely thankful for a break.
Looking forward to spending the afternoon with my momma tomorrow before leaving for DC bright and early Saturday morning :)

1 comment:

Rayn said...

I think next break you should fly up to NY! Have an awesome break, Kata! We, unfortunately, do not get a break here. So envious of you, Mer, and Shannies :(

OH... and congrats on all the teaching things. Seems like you're really coming into your own and it's great!