Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fall, it's Time to Come Out of Hiding.

I've been spending some time revamping my blog and making it look a little more fall-like. Now it's about time the weather started feeling like it! 90 degrees at the end of September is just not quite right, but then I guess by the end of January we will all be complaining about it being 40 degrees out with the wind blowing. As we move into Fall, school really kicks into high gear; being in the School of Ed., taking licensure courses, and participating in an internship definitely requires some dedication on my part; this is the first semester I get to teach lessons in my internship; I teach 4 this semester, the first of which is on October 1st. I enjoy the 3rd grade classroom I'm in and the school I'm at; I get 8 year olds on Mondays and Fridays and Tuesdays and Thursdays I get to babysit 2 adorable kids who are 4 and 18 months, so I get a good age range throughout the week. My crazy schedule has been made so much easier through apartment living. It has been awesome! I have great roommates and it is definitely easier to deal with school stress and my more complex schedule. Take a look at our humble abode:


Living Room

Kitchen

Kitchen

Fall Decor :)


2 comments:

bethany said...

You're the best, Katie. I just caught back up on your blog and I think it is awesome and great how you just have yourself SO together...I have 2 kids now and my life is STILL not as prioritized as yours is! Way to get right back to serving in your church there and your babysitting and teaching kids everyday...wow... just giving it your all every day...ah...I'm glad God put people like you here. :)

givinittogod247 said...

Bethany M., you are so sweet! Let me tell ya, I don't have it together ALL the time, lol. And I think you do an AMAZING job being a mommy to 2 adorable little girls, seriously they could qualify for cutest kids in America :) Thanks for the encouragement, miss you guys!