Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sun, Sun, Mister Golden Sun

Rain rain go away, come again another day....that pretty much sums up the week; today the sun really came out for the first time since Monday or Tuesday, and it felt so good.  You don't know how fortunate you are to have some things until they are gone!
As far as schoolwork is concerned, this week won't be too bad, but next week is gonna be a monster, simply because fall break will be closing in.  
My study abroad interview is on Thursday, so I am really looking forward to that; hopefully I will be getting a pretty good idea of what school in Australia I will be going to.  
I am really excited about Baptist Campus Ministries small groups starting up; the group I am helping to lead met for the first time on Monday night and we had alot of fun playing some icebreakers.  This week will be our first week of looking at our book, and Amy is going to start it off.  Can't wait to see what God has in store for us!

No comments: